- [members only content] is an innovative, global design and research firm with 600+ employees and headquarter offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Tokyo, London, and more.
- They are currently seeking people nationwide to participate in a new study about the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (a.k.a food stamps).
- Participation in this study could include one or more of the following:
— Individual research interview (60 minutes): You and two team members will talk about your experience and ideas.
— Group co-creation session (90 minutes): A group of people will create ideas alongside the research team.
— Community Connector (minimum of 3 hours): You will work with the team to identify people to talk to and places to go to in your community.
— Feedback Session: Individual or group session where you will give feedback on ideas created.
— Diary Study: you will respond to daily prompts throughout the week at times that are convenient to you.
- Various time slots are available between October 30th and December 8th, 2023.
- All invited participants will receive $60 per hour of participation in the study.
- People in the Gulf Coast, Texas, and Missouri will have the chance to participate in person.
- ✅ Take their screener here to apply: [members only content]