- [members only content] is an innovative, global design and research firm with 600+ employees and headquarter offices in San Francisco, Chicago, Tokyo, London and more.
- They are currently seeking people nationwide who match the following criteria to participate in a new study about the needs of people getting a diagnosis along with the needs of their care partners, including family, friends, and health professionals.
- They are looking for participants from one of the following categories.
— Undiagnosed individuals ages 55+ who suspect they may have cognitive decline and/or memory loss due to Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementias.
— Individuals living with memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, or dementia and their care partners who are open to sharing their experiences.
— Healthcare providers who screen and diagnose individuals with memory loss.
- For non-healthcare providers, this will be a 90-minute remote interview via Zoom that pays $180.
- For healthcare providers, this will be a 60-minute remote interview via Zoom or Google Meets that pays within industry standard rates.
- Various time slots are available between October 3rd and 13th, 2023.
- ✅ Undiagnosed individuals: Take their screener here to apply: [members only content]
- ✅ Diagnosed individuals and care partners: Take their screener here to apply: [members only content]
- ✅ Healthcare Providers: Take their screener here to apply: [members only content]