- [members only content] is a leading global research firm (founded in 1980) that now has 15 focus group and product testing facilities across the U.S.
- Their San Francisco office is currently seeking males and females in the Bay Area to participate in a new study about how smartphones are shaping our connections.
- This will be a 2-phase study.
- Phase 1:
— This will be a 4-day online bulletin board taking place between August 22nd and 25th, 2023.
— The duration of the bulletin board is undisclosed but is likely to be 25 minutes per day.
- Phase 2:
— This will be a 3-hour in-person interview in Palo Alto during the week of August 28th or the week of September 4th, 2023
- All invited respondents will receive $450 for completing both phases of the study.
- ✅ Take their screener here to apply: [members only content]