- [members only content] is a unique global research firm representing many of the world’s most prestigious brands.
- They are currently seeking African American women nationwide who have gone through pregnancy and labor healthcare experiences in the last 2 years to participate in a new study.
- The research firm is interested in learning about the challenges an African American woman faces when it comes to maternity in labor.
- Your insights are important to create social programs that will alleviate and minimize these types of hurdles in the near future.
- This will be a 2-phase online study.
- Phase 1:
— This will be a 1-week online activity with a total time commitment of 45-60 minutes.
— During this time, you will be asked to share your thoughts, opinions, and experiences through photos and self-recorded storytelling videos over the course of one week.
— This phase of the study will take place between July 31st and August 6th, 2023.
— All invited participants will receive a $200 electronic gift card for Phase 1, and some participants will be invited to the 2nd phase.
- Phase 2:
— This will be a 90-minute one-on-one online interview.
— You may participate in the interview by yourself, or you may be asked to invite the person who was heavily involved during your pregnancy journey to participate with you.
— Interviews are scheduled to begin on August 10th, and each individual interviewed will receive a $125 electronic gift card.
- All electronic gift cards will be provided 7-14 days after the completion of each phase.
- ✅ Take their screener here to apply: [members only content]