- [members only content] is a leading national research firm with headquarter offices in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- They are partnering with The University of Michigan and the Center for Democracy and Technology on a study for young Americans nationwide ages 14-21 who use social media platforms that allow for direct messaging.
- This will be a 4-week, online study with a total time commitment of approximately 3.5 hours, but no more than 30 minutes at a time.
- During this period, you will be asked to perform the following tasks:
— Complete an online questionnaire about your use of direct messaging.
— Use a secure app on your smartphone to describe examples of messages you receive.
— Participate in a wrap-up call.
- Anyone under 18 will need to use their parent’s or guardian’s contact information in the screener.
- ✅ Teens ages 14-17 can take their screener here to apply: [members only content]
- ✅ Young adults ages 18-21 can take their screener here to apply: [members only content]