- [members only content] is a leading recruitment firm, established in 2005, with headquarter offices in San Francisco and New York City.
- They are currently seeking people nationwide, with Medicare Advantage (Part C) or Medicare Supplement/Medigap, to participate in a new study.
- Companies Needed:
— Clover Health
— Bright Health
— Arkansas BCBS
— Oscar Health
— Geisinger Health Plan
— Independence Blue Cross
— Brand New Day
— Health Net
- The research firm helps organizations improve the digital solutions they offer customers and members. They have stated the following: “We will have you log in to your health portal, and will be looking at the entire insurer website (behind the login) for Medicare Advantage members for its resources and functionality. While we will click into sections and pages that hold personal health information, our focus is not on the health data but on design, navigation, content promotion, usability, tools and resources offered by the insurers. Our research removes all personal information and data since that is not our focus and our clients have strict HIPAA procedures. We expect the filming process to take roughly 60 minutes. We will have you log in and then pass over controls for us to then drive the online session.”
- They expect the study to take roughly an hour, and compensation will be $250.
- ✅ Take their screener here to apply: [members only content]