- [members only content] is currently seeking people from the Bay Area and surrounding cities for an upcoming study about video data collection that will help improve human movement recognition.
- They are looking for people of different backgrounds and ages (including parents of children ages 7-17) as well as some participants with pets.
- During the study, participants will be video recorded performing basic movements such as walking, sitting, standing up, etc. The information collected will be used to improve AI products and services.
- This is an in-person study currently running in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Compensation options (via Check, PayPal, or Amazon Gift Card) are as follows…
- Adults (18+):
— If you complete the 30-minute study you will receive $50.
— If you complete the 1-hour study you will receive $100.
— If you complete the 1.5-hour study you will receive $160.
- Parents/Guardians of children (ages 7-17):
— If you complete the 30-minute study you will receive $75.
— If you complete the 1-hour study you will receive $150.
- Pets Owners:
— Pet owners who complete the study with their domestic animal will receive $40 for their pet’s participation.
- ✅ Take their screener here to apply: [members only content]