- [members only content] is looking for male and female vehicle owners nationwide, ages 18-64, to participate in a study discussing Vehicles.
- All participants must provide proof of ownership of one of the following vehicles in order to particpate:
- Qualifying Vehicles (2017 or newer models only): Toyota Rav4, Honda CR-V, Jeep Cherokee, Hond, CR-V, Toyota C-HR, Mazda CX-5, Jeep Cherokee, Subaru Crosstrek, Chevrolet Equinox, Mazda CX-5, Honda HR-V, Ford Escape, Chevrolet Equinox, Jeep Renegade, Subaru Forester, Ford Escape, Nissan Rogue Sport, Nissan Rogue, Subaru Forester, Chevrolet Trax, Hyundai Tucson, Nissan Rogu, Kia Niro, Kia Sportage, Hyundai Tucson, Hyundai Kona, Kia Sportage, Jeep Compass, Ford Bronco Sport, Chevy Trailblazer, Standard Midsize Sedan , Mazda CX3, Toyota Camry, Mazda CX30, Honda Accord, Kia Seltos, Nissan Altima, Chevrolet Malibu, Ford Fusion, Hyundai Sonata, VW Passat, and Kia K5/Optima.
- There will be up to two (2) phases to complete for this study:
— Phase 1 (June 14th): 45-minute online “homework assignment” that you will have 7 days to complete. This phase is mandatory, and you will receive $125 for completing it.
— Phase 2 (June 23rd – 29th): Some people will be selected to take part in this phase to earn an additional $125 – $150. This will be either a 60-minute online interview, or a 90-minute online focus group.
- ✅ To apply, please call the following phone number: [members only content]